I've been tagged by a friend and Im going to share five things about me that no one in California has ever heard about.
1. I got in a fight only twice in my entire life, first was when I was 12, and the second time was two years later in eigth grade. The first kid, he was practicing his WWF-inspired chokes on me, I was playing along, of course until I had trouble breathing and he wouldn't stop. The second kid, he insulted my mother and tapped my cheek ( it was meant to be a slap). Ever since I was a child, I always had a peaceful disposition towards others, however, these guys went too far.
2. A mob almost killed me when I was 15. I hit a small bus and injured a native indonesian. In a blink of an eye, I was surrounded by an angry crowd.
3. I had a vision of Christ once. He was extending his arms, moving slowly towards me. This lasted for about 5 seconds. It happened when a pastor laid hands and pray for me 5 years ago.
4. I was raised by my grandparents in the second floor of a notebook factory. We had about 20 workers and I know each one by name and their distinctive odors. Paper was always abundant and my creativity was nurtured early on. The well-oiled machines (the stapler, the cutter, the paper press, the liner) were making noise from 8-5 six days a week. The factory was also haunted. There were nights when me and my sister would hear knocking sounds from downstairs.
5. I used to die my hair platinum blonde. It was done at the price of a great deal of pain since I have sensitive scalp.